Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am very excited to be teaching art/collage workshops at Peddler's Pack in Beaverton, OR. Listed below are two of the April workshops! Call Peddler's Pack today at 503-641-9555 to reserve your space. Peddler's Pack is located at 4570 SW Watson Avenue, Beaverton, OR 97005
April 4th Saturday 1PM - 3PM ($35)
Spread Your Wings. An Art Workshop by Jennifer Campbell in Mixed Media. Join Jennifer in the world of collage, metal and gel transfers. Create art that you can wear and hang on your wall! Come prepared to create and have fun in this two hour workshop!

April 18th Saturday 11AM-2PM ($35 plus $5 materials fee)
Altoid Tin Travel Journal. Join Jennifer in this fabulous workshop and travel back in time creating your own tin travel journal. You will learn how to make a new tin look aged and rusty in minutes, create miniature collages and learn cold connections in this fun 3 hour class.

3 comments:

  1. Hi - I live in the Seattle area and I would love to attend, I just need more details. do I contact Peddler's Pack to find out times and who to register with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I hope to see you in a workshop at The Peddler's Pack in Beaverton. Yes, just contact Peddler's Pack for times and to register.
    Peddler's Pack can be reached at 503-641-9555
    You can also email me at lfnclr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool classes (especially like the second one). I used to work at Peddler's several years ago. :-)

    ReplyDelete